Skip to content
- Kit volume: 90 ml
- Method: Two-reagent differential at 560 nm
- Limit of linearity: 150 ml/l
- Limit of detection: 1.4 mg/l (ppm)
- Ascorbic acid is a compound found in ripe grapes at very low levels compared with other acids (30-60 mg/L). It disappears rapidly when grapes are crushed, leading to early oxidation of must. Due to its reducing properties, ascorbic acid is used as an antioxidant.
- Log in to access instructions, safety datasheet, and more.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection